Saturday 10 June 2017

Autumn/Thanksgiving Teacher Treats


I trust you all enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving with your friends as well as family.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I associate the item with being with my maternal grandparents.  I still have my grandma, who is now 92 as well as as pretty as ever.

I made these Cricut cut tags for teacher gifts last week.  I delivered them all the Monday before Thanksgiving; the item is technically still autumn even if the temperatures are saying the item is time for winter fun.  (Cricut "Create a Critter 2" p.63 cut at 6".  Actual size is 3.5" tall.)
(This kind of is the back of the tag.  I stamped using a Neat as well as Tangled sentiment via the "Just For You" set; on sale This kind of weekend at $6 off!)

Here are all of the treats, ready to go:
 Supplies:  Doodlebug Designs "Friendly Forest" papers, Doodle twine, as well as Doodlebug Sprinkles.

I filled each with "acorns":  Nutter Butter minis, Hershey kisses, as well as Nestle mini chocolate chips held together with edible adhesive:
I trust you had a happy November!
Autumn/Thanksgiving Teacher Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment