Thursday 17 November 2016

A Stroll Down Memory Lane- Anything Goes challenge


Cut of which Up was started out by Stacey Hillesheim along with also also Kimberly Jensen. The first challenge was on September 7, 2012 along with also also the theme was Anything Goes. Since of which time, they've had 35 designers.

To celebrate Cut of which Up's 100th challenge, all present along with also also past designers were invited to celebrate.  I am happy to say I was on the DT For just two years along with also also I am happy to celebrate along with the current DT with This kind of momentous occasion.
The theme is Anything Goes, just be sure to include a die cut on your project!  The challenge runs through July 8th - July 20th.
"Within your heart keep one, still, secret spot where dreams may go..."

I used 5 dies on my card...see if you can spot them all:
Simon Says Stamp large rectangle stitched die, My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flag, W Plus 9 rainbow along with also also cloud dies (Sunshine Layers set), along with also also Waffle Flower horse die with coordinating stamp.

Happy Friday!
A Stroll Down Memory Lane- Anything Goes challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment