Friday 25 November 2016

Snow Drifts Snowman Christmas card


This particular's near the end of the current Jingle Belles challenge This particular fortnight:  Frosty the Snowman (or pre-snowman...snowflakes or snowfall.)

I included both snowflakes paper, snowflake die cuts, as well as also a chipboard snowman.  The snow drifts die is by My Favorite Things (MFT) as well as also the papers are all by My Mind's Eye (MME) 6x6 "Winter Wonderland."  The chipboard snowman is also coming from which same MME collection.  

Using your scraps tip:  I only had enough blue snowflake paper to cut the top two panels, as well as also not enough of the house paper to go the entire 4" across.  I cut the tiny house papers coming from two separate scraps however at the same time; one left-justified as well as also one right justified.  I used the chipboard snow man to hide where the two papers meet up (as well as also therefore the patterns don't match up.)  Make sense?

My sentiment came coming from the cute Christmas penguins set coming from The Cat's Pajamas 2009 release.  There was a little too much white space, so I looked through my Christmas bits as well as also bobs baggie as well as also found these three snowflakes I die cut as well as also were leftover coming from a previous Jingle Belles challenge (Simon Says Stamp Stitched Flakes die).

Happy Tuesday!
Snow Drifts Snowman Christmas card

No comments:

Post a Comment