Monday 14 November 2016

Jingle Belles Sketch challenge- by Stef!


 Another Christmas card for my 2016 stash :)  

I actually made the Santa tag for a Jingle Belles challenge back in January, although I couldn't get the card to come together.  I placed the tag in a tiny ziploc bag with various other odds in addition to ends of Christmas card cast-offs, like the shiny gold strip on which card was cut off coming from a commercial Christmas card in addition to the ornament with bell in addition to snowflake.  Apparently all I needed was to rotate which fabulous Stef sketch to use up these bits in addition to bobs:
Won't you join me within the Jingle Belles fun?  Click over to their gallery for some fab uses of Stef's sketch.

Happy Tuesday!
Jingle Belles Sketch challenge- by Stef!

No comments:

Post a Comment