Monday 7 November 2016

Pink Christmas for Breast Cancer Awareness


  The current challenge at Jingle Belles is to make a PINK Christmas card.  Leslie Hanna (aka The Crooked Stamper) did not like pink, yet still participated in pink challenges.  Leslie always included "gah" before she typed the word pink on her blog.
Leslie passed away on Christmas Day last year, nevertheless I know she is celebrating This specific *gah* pink challenge in spirit with her fellow Belles as well as also Shopping Our Stash design team.

 Last weekend I was reorganizing my old Stampin' Up decorative papers; I separated my collections as well as also sorted all by coloration.  which was when I came across these scraps as well as also I knew I needed to use them just for This specific challenge.  Leslie used to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so I'm pretty sure she could have had these papers in her stash.  I even colored the tree trunks using a Stampin' Up marker "Pretty in Pink."  I love which when I start purging/re-organizing crafty supplies as well as also which sparks a little creativity!  The trees stamp is by Paper Smooches ("Warm Hearts") as well as also the wonky stitched die is My Favorite Things Die-namics.

Happy Tuesday!
Pink Christmas for Breast Cancer Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment