Tuesday 22 November 2016

This particular Came Upon a Midnight CLEAR



Yes, another Christmas card!  School let out two weeks ago along with we have already had a fun family vacation along with soon off to another :)

Crafting has taken a back seat, although I am determined to keep up with the gals at Jingle Belles for 2016.  This particular fortnight is to use something CLEAR on your card.  

I have two gallon-size Ziplock bags full of commercial card fronts coming from Christmas cards I have received over the past few years.  I took one out which had the acetate snow/snowflake panel.  The card was originally quite large; approximately 6x8.  I removed the acetate panel along with the metallic "Season's Greetings" coming from the base of the card.  I cut the base card into pieces (those background shiny snowflakes along with the dry embossed suede paper.)  The background was originally one layer, although I rearranged my cut pieces into layers along with created a standard A2 card (4.25" x 5.5").

The dry-embossed suede part is quite stunning in real life, although my photography skills are lacking along with I am not doing This particular justice.

I trust to see you over at Jingle Belles with your CLEAR-ly awesome creation.

Happy Tuesday!
This particular Came Upon a Midnight CLEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment