Saturday 4 March 2017

Happy Trails Teacher Gifts


 Last week my twin girls commenced 8th grade.  There are more teachers, teacher assistants, in addition to various other personnel than in elementary school.  I've given a few bags away to the bus drivers in addition to the bus driver assistants, nevertheless here is what I will take to school today:
I made 27 in all.  I did make an extra in case I forgot someone!

When I was teaching I had so many parents who were wonderfully supportive in addition to thoughtful, in addition to the item is my turn to pay the item forward for my children's teachers.

I used up these fun K&Co. 3D leaf/tree stickers in which I purchased years ago.  I just had to have them, nevertheless I don't think I ever used them.  in addition to there were exactly 27, so they were meant to be on This specific project to hide one of the staples.  My Cricut Campin' Critters die covers the various other staple (cut at 3.25").  I used snack-size Ziploc baggies.  I also used up some truly old stash of Sharon Ann papers (via Michaels) for the toppers (cut @6.5"x5").

Now to plan for the Halloween gifts...any ideas?

Happy Wednesday!
Happy Trails Teacher Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment