Tuesday 7 March 2017

Paper Flowers



I began creating paper flowers way before paper flowers were cool.

A long, long time ago paper flowers were my absolute favorite scrapbook embellishment. I have a hefty collection of flower paper punches in all sizes, via teeny tiny to jumbo. Now which I have my Silhouette I have another nifty tool in my arsenal. :)

I had an extremely busy day yesterday - no slacking for me on which day! In between laundry loads along with cooking dinner, I created, organized, photographed along with packaged more brand new items for my brand new Etsy shop. the idea was exhausting! lol

These paper flowers are the first of three sets I plan to list on Etsy. This specific particular set took a couple of weeks to finish. the idea began with the die cutting, then I had to make myself sit down along with put all the pieces together. I think they arrived pretty. The one on the top right from the photo is my favorite. They're available here on Etsy.


I'll be posting more of my paper projects over the next few days (or weeks, or months). I have lots of ideas  now which I've got my mojo back.

Pieces of Me Paper Crafts on Etsy
Em's Sparklin' Gems on Etsy

Shared with:
Paper Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment