Thursday 11 May 2017

Easter Thank You


I am doing a major purge in my craft room.  Yesterday I came across This kind of "Critters inside the 'Burbs" stamp set by Lawn Fawn.  I just had to have This kind of set!  I bought This kind of a couple of years ago, never used This kind of along with promptly forgot about This kind of.  My daughter's teacher assistant gave her lots of fun Easter gifts, so I wanted to create a thank you for her.  I thought This kind of little bunny was adorable along with perfect with This kind of card occasion.  So much fun finding things I forgot I owned!  The two Cosmo Cricket patterned papers are scraps I also came across in my purge.

If you are near the Washington D.C. area, I am participating in a "Bargain Basement Bonanza" (craft supplies sale...priced to sell) on Saturday, April 11th.  Please e-mail me if you might like details.  

Have a HOPPY Easter!
Easter Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment