Tuesday 2 May 2017

Save the TaTas


Join Fun Stampers Journey along with support breast cancer awareness month! Richard Garay designed the Be Brave Stamp Set to support awareness along with acknowledge the bravery along with perseverance of the patients affected by This kind of illness along with the family along with friends who stand by their side.
We invite you  to create a handmade inspirational card along with send the idea to the Journey Station. The Journey Crew will send them to a breast cancer non-profit organization to ensure which your encouraging messages can be shared with patients in need. You can use any design of your choice- we appreciate your creativity along with inspiration! Resources for sharing This kind of outreach opportunity with your customers are located on your Coach dashboard under Resources>Programs along with Promotions. Please mail your card(s) to the Journey Station, Be Brave Card Drive, 1125 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Building 4, Suite 141, Phoenix, AZ 85027.

I have made a few cards along with here's one of them.


I have made cards similar in recent times along with they almost always have brought a smile.

I used our Heart Felt dies to make the base, inside, along with bra.  I commenced with some retired paper as I wanted to use the pink print nevertheless our Bubble Gum card stock would likely work wonderfully along with not develop the wild blue print.  I added a bit of "lace" with one of our Border Detail dies along with added a little bow made coming from the Bubble Gum thread.  A few Pearls to make a necklace along with the outside is done. The bra along with inside are made coming from our Whip Cream card stock.

I used our Be Brave stamp set along with Watermelon Fusion ink to stamp on the inside.


I wish to get my cards inside mail on Monday.  I have 6 done of 3 different styles.







Save the TaTas

No comments:

Post a Comment