Wednesday 24 May 2017

Housewarming Card via Silhouette Kit


silhouette detailed house card kit

My daughter in addition to also I went to a housewarming party for my nephew in addition to also his completely new fiance the additional day (they just announced their engagement last weekend!). I'm very excited for them. They've been together a long time. She's a very nice girl who fits right into our family. I made them a set of ceramic tile coasters (blog post coming soon!) in addition to also which housewarming card which's supposed to resemble their house. I based the colors on info which was given to me. Some of the details aren't quite the same as their 'real' house nevertheless I think which arrived on the scene adorable. The giant bluebird taking over the house is mine. :)

I purchased the Detailed House Card Kit via the Silhouette Online Store. Instead of using the flowers provided within the kit, I used punch art flowers. The next time I make one of these I'll use the flowers which come within the kit. My glue pen in addition to also I didn't get along very well while I was glueing down the punch art flowers. The larger piece within the kit could have been easier to work with. I lined the inside of the card with white cardstock to give which a clean, finished look. which made which a little bulky in addition to also which was a bit of a challenge to get the two pieces to line up exactly, nevertheless which ended up looking nice.

All in all, I love how which card arrived on the scene. I can't wait for someone else to have a housewarming party so I can make another!

Posted on:
Housewarming Card via Silhouette Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment