Saturday 13 May 2017

Kraft + Black + One various other coloration Die Cut Challenge


the idea is my turn to choose a challenge theme at Cut the idea Up along with I chose "Black+Kraft+One various other coloration."  I wish This particular creative coloration challenge inspires you to create a card/structure/project; don't forget to include a die cut!

Now that will the big snows are over along with Spring is right around the corner, I am doing a major purge in my craft room.  I have not done a major purge in three years, so the idea is time to get rid of some of my supplies along with make a little money to buy some more LOL!  If you are near the Washington D.C. area, I am participating in a "Bargain Basement Bonanza" (craft supplies sale...priced to sell) on Saturday, April 11th.  Please e-mail me if you would likely like details.  

Currently my desk area is piled with odds along with ends that will inspire me along with I don't want to part with.  The inspiration for my cloud card came coming from an idea on Pinterest along with the papers on the top of the desk pile :)


Recipe:
Cricut cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes along with More 2" p.39 cut @ 1.5", then using the "flip" function cut at 1".  I embossed the smaller cut out cloud with Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots."  The sequins is coming from Neat along with Tangled; sentiment is an Imaginisce "Snag 'em" stamp; the papers, floss along with button were in my stash coming from a retired card kit.

Create your die cut project using kraft, black, along with one various other coloration along with you could win a $15 gift certificate to Stinkin Cute!

Happy Friday!
Kraft + Black + One various other coloration Die Cut Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment