Friday 19 May 2017

Free Friday Sketch Aug. 24



I whipped up that will sketch real quick last night. I think I did something similar to that will awhile back however there's always room for fresh ideas. I was inspired after seeing a page in a magazine so I tweaked the item to create a scrapbook page. The digital kit is called Girls Night Out in addition to also was a freebie via computerscrapbook.com. The fonts are via an EK Success font CD I won as a door prize at the last crop I went to. the item's called Heartfelt Fonts Vol. 1 in addition to also there's 25 actually fun fonts on the item. I can't wait to use them with my Silhouette! I created that will sketch in Adoble InDesign CS3.


Now for my disclaimers: You're welcome to print that will out for your own personal use. Please do not sell or submit scrapbook pages or cards made via that will sketch. Feel free to Pin that will image however be sure to link the item back to that will blog page.

If you're interested in more scrapbook sketches, click the sketch links on the sidebar at the top of that will page. 


Free Friday Sketch Aug. 24

No comments:

Post a Comment