Saturday 6 May 2017

Little Tangles Sequins Challenge


Hi!  the item has been a long time since I participated in a challenge.  I was inspired by the Sequins challenge at Little Tangles along with This particular week I acquired a MISTI (Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) by My Sweet Petunia.  I thought This particular might be a perfect opportunity to play with some of my Neat along with Tangled stamp sets along with sequins.

I am in love with my MISTI!  She includes a pink grid which helped me create the heart border (stamped three times across) along with line up both the sentiment along with chevron stripes perfectly.  

Design tip:  I used "Frosted Lace" Stickles for my frosting, which made the die inks run, so next time I will emboss before adding the Stickles.

I used four different Neat along with Tangled stamp sets; Sketchy Cupcakes, Kindness Matters (hearts), You + Me (circle), along with Little Tangles.  My sequins came via Classic Christmas Mix along with Winter Wonderland Mix.

Happy Sunday!
Little Tangles Sequins Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment