Friday 4 August 2017

Em's Gems opening soon on Etsy!


My daughter is back to creating jewelry, after taking a much needed break over the last several months. We went to a memory wire bracelet class a few weeks ago along with loved the item. We both got the bug to make these little gems (pun intended). They're pretty, they're one size fits most along with they're fairly easy to make.

We've decided to move beyond earrings, which didn't sell well at all at last year's craft fair, along with try our hand at bracelets along with modest gift items. I've been itching to make a memory wire bracelet for a long time. After taking the class, I can't wait to make more for myself along with others. Emily plans to make beaded clasp bracelets. We'll both be creating stocking stuffer gifts. Em's Gems is now a mother/daughter team effort. Emily's name along with creativity are the driving force of the business. She is the person who started off the item. I'm handling the business side within the background like I always have. I also look forward to contributing to the creative side as well.

Em's Gems will be opening on Etsy within the next month. I've been fine tuning the policies as we build up our inventory. As soon as we have items ready for sale, I'll announce our grand opening. Please follow This particular link along with add Em's Gems to your shop favorites list. We plan to open in time for holiday shopping!

Em's Gems Beading on Etsy
Em's Gems opening soon on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment