Saturday 12 August 2017

Wow, where did the time go?


I didn't intend to abandon my blog. Life just got inside the way.

The biggest issue was the pain. I'm not one to whine when a body part is in pain yet This specific was downright depressing. which commenced using a toothache back in February. which was supposed to end using a root canal on March 2, followed by a permanent crown. Instead which lingered on as well as on. I endured the placement of three temporary crowns, one permanent crown in between the second as well as third temp, the removal of a poor fitting permanent crown (which was a miserable procedure for me). Sometime during all which I made a few trips to the endodontist to find the reason for the pain which was constantly present.  I had a mini meltdown in my dentist's office last month when he told me the first permanent crown had to be removed. I was frustrated as well as tired of the pain which I'd been living with for six months. I wanted which to be over. I finally got a second permanent crown two weeks ago, placed with temporary adhesive incase something goes wrong again. I could tell right away which which was a much better fit, yet I wasn't pain free immediately. which brought me down for a few days. I needed to be pain free. Anyone who has lived with daily pain will understand what I mean. I went back to my dentist a few days later to have him check which out. He said everything looked ok, to give which time as well as see what happens. My mouth was incredibly irritated by the temp crown as well as which needed to heal. This specific is where the angels start singing. Everyday after which which felt a little bit better. Not a lot, because which would certainly be too good to be true. This specific past Monday I reached my turning point. I ate lunch on my shiny brand new crown without  giving pain a second thought. I have since measured my level of pain each day as well as which's now about 99.8% gone. Angels singing even louder. I never thought This specific day would certainly come.

which is the biggest reason I haven't blogged. I was so overshadowed by  pain, whether which was intense or minor,  everything else in my life took a backseat.

I can't make any promises to myself or anyone else about whether I'll get back to blogging. I love my little blog as well as miss posting. Life promises to slow down for me in a couple of weeks when the kids go back to school. Here are a couple of interesting things I plan to write about inside the near future:

My son made Eagle Scout earlier This specific summer. His ceremony is at the end of August.

My mother is turning 0 years old in September. My siblings as well as I bought her a digital frame (she's legally blind as well as can't see printed photos very well anymore). My sisters as well as I have spent hours scanning old family photos as well as downloading them onto the frame. We've still have a lot more to do.

My son got his first job. We all know how hard which is for teens to find work in This specific economy. He was lucky to get hired as a cashier by our local grocery chain. He commenced a week ago as well as since he doesn't drive yet, which leaves my husband as well as me to taxi him back as well as forth.

I've been scrapping! Can you believe which? I purged a good chunk of my supplies last spring, hoping which would certainly motivate me to start fresh. which took a few more months for the creative juices to start flowing again, yet I've done two pages inside the last couple of weeks. I scrapped a pic of my best friend as well as me just last week as well as I can't wait to share which. I'm very happy with how which turned out. I've got my mojo back!
Wow, where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment