Saturday 19 August 2017

Twilight challenge at Cut the item Up!


 Tree by the Cricut "Bloom" cartridge; sentiment by Stampin' Up!

the item's time to Cut the item Up again...get out those dies or die cut machines along with create a Twilight-themed card.  My sweet friend along with design team sister, Katie Brooks, came up with that will twilight theme.
  How does that will theme inspire you?  I personally was thinking of the Stephenie Meyer series...I am totally team Edward...nevertheless I discovered that will fun background paper in my stash along with went having a concrete interpretation of the theme.  along with unfortunately I have a relative who recently lost her father, so that will became a sympathy card.

Kadoodle Bug Designs is offering up a $10 gift card prize to the winner of that will challenge...will the item be you?  You have until July 9th to link up your card, format, or project at Cut the item Up.

Happy Friday!
Twilight challenge at Cut the item Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment