Monday 7 August 2017

I've been scrapping!


the idea only took 15 months, yet my scrapping mojo is back! (insert happy dance here)

I did This specific page last week. This specific is my best friend Debbie as well as me. The photo was taken last January after we spent an afternoon together at her house. We've been friends since high school. I brought over a box of old photos as well as notes she wrote me way back then. We laughed until we cried - the idea was so much fun! We live 45 minutes away coming from each various other these days. We're busy with work, kids, family, etc. so we only get together a few times a year. Now which we've caught up to technology (somewhat - she's still not online!), we text regularly to stay in touch.


As I was browsing my files to upload This specific, I realized I made a digital page with This specific photo earlier This specific year. I like This specific one much better. :) Now which I've purged quite a bit of my scrap supplies, I only buy paper as well as embellishments for the photos I intend to scrap. Everything on This specific page except the pink papers as well as the button is brand completely new.

The design was lifted coming from This specific format out of Scrapbooks, Etc. June 2010, page 24, by Shannon Zickel. Not only am I behind in my scrapping, I'm behind in my reading too! I have a year's worth of Scrapbooks, Etc. magazines still inside plastic, just waiting to be read. My subscription ran out This specific month yet I don't even have to renew! hehe

BTW, I have a bone to pick with Scrapbooks, Etc. I searched the magazine for the flower pattern (at least a petal) as well as the idea was nowhere to be found. I had to create my own pattern by drawing a petal freehand. Normally I don't mind doing which yet getting the size right was a challenge.
I've been scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment