Tuesday 22 August 2017

I finally scrapped yet I'm frustrated.



I did my first paper structure in a year on Monday. I hate to be a whiner, yet that will was the most frustrating experience I've had in awhile (besides trying to order prints via Shutterfly!).

I decided to do my daughter's dance pics via last year. I already had the structure in mind. I planned to use one of my own sketches (This kind of one):

My scrap area is somewhat organized. There's only a few a little pile of things to be put away. that will took me an hour to pick out paper in addition to the two measly embellishments that will are on the page. The big star was done freehand. I realized I hate a lot dislike most of the embellishments in addition to paper in my stash. I felt like someone who's lost a lot of weight in addition to is excited to wear something fantastic, only to find all they have in their closet are old clothes they no longer like.

I still have a pile of stuff on my scrap table to be put away, so I hauled my scrap crap upstairs to the dining room table. I think I ended up needing to run back downstairs twice to get something I forgot. This kind of simple structure took about 45 mins. to put together. that will shouldn't have taken no longer than 15! On top of all that will frustration, I don't even like how that will turned out! (I'm sharing that will anyway, because we all have layouts we don't like)

I think the next thing on my agenda is to purge the scrap area of everything I no longer like. that will was way too aggravating to look through papers in addition to embellishments that will no longer appeal to me.

Good thing I'm having a yard sale at the end of May. Some various other scrappers are going to be very happy. (more things will be offered right here as well!)
I finally scrapped yet I'm frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment