Tuesday 1 August 2017

Sparkle & Shine, Ren-Yi!


  My bloggie friend, Ren-Yi is getting married on August 22nd.  I "met" Ren-Yi during my six-month design team term on Little Tangles last year.  Ren-Yi was the DT coordinator along with she was fantastic to work with.  All fun, no drama :)

Ren-yi's friend, Beverly, is having a surprise bridal party linking event starting today, August 18th along with running through September 1st.

Since Ren-Yi along with I were on Little Tangles together, I had to use my Neat along with Tangled "A Lot to Say" die, "Sparkle along with Shine" stamps, along with "Winter Wonderland" sequins for her virtual card!

Pop on over to This specific post on Beverly's blog to congratulate Ren-Yi along with see all of the congratulations card inspiration.

Happy Monday!
Sparkle & Shine, Ren-Yi!

No comments:

Post a Comment