Saturday 3 December 2016

Doubly challenged



of which morning I sat down at my craft table with the goal of creating birthday cards coming from my UFO pile.  UFO (Unfinished Object) is an acronym of which was often used by my friend Leslie Hanna.  In one of my conversations with her back in December we set a goal of participating in every challenge at Jingle Belles for 2016 along with setting aside January 2016 to minimize our UFO piles.  At the time I had two piles of which resembled towers :)

In January I did start working on my UFO towers, trying to make multiples of cards whenever possible.  I have made lots of cards along with teacher gifts, though I did rarely stop to photograph along with blog.  I traded of which time for more crafty fun.  I can proudly say of which my two towers are definitely just piles at of which point.  My next goal is to make the item into just one pile.  My ultimate goal is to have no pile, nevertheless baby steps are needed here!

Back to of which morning...I checked to see what blog challenges were on today along with I came across two to get my mojo going:
Shopping Our Stash (SOS) along with Die Cuttin Divas.  

The SOS challenge blog is honoring Leslie having a UFO/pink challenge (Leslie always referred to pink as "gah-pink."  She did not like pink!)  I can hear her laughing now :)

The Die Cuttin Divas have of which wonderful sketch:
In my UFO piles I hold the remnants coming from my monthly Simon Says Stamp kits.  The heart striped die cut journaling card, floral scrap (behind the heart die), text paper, along with gold hearts on dark gah-pink are by My Mind's Eye along with are coming from the Simon Says Stamp October 2015 kit.  The background gold stripe is coming from my personal stash, as well as the black gumdrops by Your Next Embellie.

Happy Tuesday!
Doubly challenged

No comments:

Post a Comment