Monday 26 December 2016

Easter Bunny Cupcake Toppers


easter bunny face cupcake toppers in spring colors

Aren't these the CUTEST?

I made these last weekend at the monthly crop at my local scrapbook store. I created the pattern at home on my computer using InDesign, then converted the idea to a jpg file I could import into my Silhouette Studio software. I cut 12 bunny heads out of four different colored cardstocks, glued them together, drew on the faces along with also added a punch art nose. I popped them onto toothpicks along with also they were done! Easy peasy!! Actually, they were pretty easy nevertheless the idea wasn't a quick project. the idea was fun watching them come together though. 

green bra with erin go braless underneath st. patricks day card

Earlier last week I listed This kind of St. Patrick's Day card in my Etsy shop. the idea sold in one hour. One.freaking.hour! The best part is which someone named Erin bought the idea! 

Both of these items are in my Etsy shop. I've also been listing a ton of scrapbooking supplies which I'd like to pass on (mostly wedding stuff which someone passed on to me which I have no use for). If you're interested in cheap, mostly brand fresh stuff go check the idea out. :)

Easter Bunny Cupcake Toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment