Friday 2 December 2016

Three years later...100+ items on Etsy!


that will's been so long since I've done any sort of blogging that will I had to search for This particular post coming from October 2012 to see how far I've come with my Etsy card shop. I still remember the excitement of starting with three sets of flourish die cuts made with glitter paper coming from JoAnn's as well as my Silhouette. Within three weeks of listing them I sold my first set! My Etsy shop has been plugging along ever since as well as I now have just over 100 listings!

My Etsy shop has evolved over the past 3.5 years with lots of experiments. I've sold dancer die cuts, plain tags, cards, gift card holders, paper flowers as well as clothespin magnets. The dancer die cuts were very popular nevertheless man, those were tedious to make! Their little hands could crumple up on the mat as well as curse words could fly out of my mouth! I got tired of getting angry as well as creating things that will don't bring me joy so I gave up the die cuts. I also gave up plain tags when I started off having the same issues with the die cutter. Some of that will was operator error as well as that will took me awhile to figure out my machine (four years to be exact!). After a long break coming from selling tags, I introduced some mini baby tags a few months ago. The baby boy favor tags are the most popular so I imagine there's going to be a baby boy boom This particular year!

baby shower tags, baby boy tags, baby shower favor


So now onto the cards I've made that will genuinely make me smile.

This particular orange polka dot paper purse gift card holder is so bright as well as cheery!

paper purse, gift card holder, orange polka dot

Simple nevertheless straight to the point. Who doesn't need a little Woo Hoo in their life?

woo hoo, graduation card, congratulations card

as well as one more because I'm genuinely happy with how This particular Father's Day card turned out. 

fathers day card, old blue pickup truck, happy fathers day

that will's all for today! Thanks for reading!



Three years later...100+ items on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment