Wednesday 28 December 2016

Vintage challenge at Jingle Belles in addition to A Bit O'Green


The current challenge at Jingle Belles is "The Spirit of Christmas Past" meaning using vintage ephemera or vintage-style.  This specific was a perfect challenge for my to pull out my October Afternoon vintage die cuts my husband gave me for Christmas (in a Simon Says Stamp card kit.)  The stamped sentiment is coming from the same kit coming from Simon Says Stamp.  My snow drift die, music die, in addition to snowflakes die are also purchased coming from Simon Says Stamp.  Since the boy carries a green jacket in addition to the girl has green leg warmers, I am also entering This specific within the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp: A Bit O' Green.

I am keeping up with the challenges at Jingle Belles This specific year in addition to I already have a nice little pile of cards.  For some challenges (like the previous 3-layer challenge) I made three identical cards.  Today's card is unique since only one die cut of these cute carolers is within the package, however which was also completely made coming from scraps...bonus!

Happy Friday!
Vintage challenge at Jingle Belles in addition to A Bit O'Green

No comments:

Post a Comment