Sunday 25 December 2016

Happy Easter (bunny) challenge



When I saw the current challenge at Cut the item Up (include a bunny on your card), I knew of which might be a great way to create some last-minute Easter cards using my brand-new stamps in addition to dies by Simon Says Stamp.  I had of which 12x12 Doodlebug paper by an old collection by a couple of years ago in addition to I was able to create eight cards by of which one sheet of paper.

In real life my bunnies look a little puffy (they are marshmallow peeps bunnies, right?)  To achieve of which look I xyron-ed (yep, the item's a word...from the crafty world...) two sheets of white card stock, stamped, then painted on Glitter Glaze.  After the Glitter Glaze dried, I die cut them.  Super cute, right?

Link up your bunny cards (include a die cut on your card) at Cut the item Up.

Supplies
paper:  Doodlebug Bazzill (purple); Doodlebug Hello Spring (stripe); Recollections 110b. white card stock
ink:  Memories yellow; Memories violet; Impress chartreuse; Close To My Heart bubblegum
Glitter Glaze:  Li'l Davis Designs clear

Have a Hoppy Easter!
Happy Easter (bunny) challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment