Friday 9 December 2016

Spring Flowers die cut challenge at Cut This kind of Up



Have you seen the Spring Flowers challenge at Cut This kind of Up?

in addition to I used some truly old stash!  I found This kind of fun 12x12 diagonally striped paper in addition to thought This kind of might make a great background.  My stitched rectangle dies were used on the striped paper (I got six out of the one sheet) in addition to a smaller stitched rectangle die for the center.  I colored my rubber stamp with markers to stamp the flower image.  Lastly I die cut the banner in addition to stamped the sentiment.  Six cards in less than an hour in addition to using truly old stamps, paper, markers, ink, in addition to my MISTI.  Only my stitched dies are relatively fresh.

Supplies
paper:  Stampin' Up designer paper in addition to Barely Banana (banner); Recollections 110lb. card stock
markers:  Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Yoyo yellow, Certainly Celery
ink pad:  Memories sand
stamps:  "thinking of you" by Savvy stamps; flower by Hero Arts

Happy Monday!
Spring Flowers die cut challenge at Cut This kind of Up

No comments:

Post a Comment