Thursday 22 December 2016

Something for the Big Boy challenge



Shopping Our Stash's challenge of which week is "Something for the Big Boy" meaning create a card for a teenage boy or an adult male. Masculine cards don't come easy to me, however I thought these old BasicGrey papers fit the bill.  the item is extremely time consuming, however I enjoy paper piecing dies...especially when I choose multiple patterned papers; of which way I can make enough multiples to use all of those little pieces (in of which case, hexagons!)

Both the hexagon background die as well as the banner die are by Papertrey Ink.  The large brick hexagon is a Creative Memories punch, then I glued the item to a scrap of white card stock as well as fussy cut around the item.  The mini glazed brads are by My Mind's Eye.

Happy Tuesday!
Something for the Big Boy challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment