Friday 16 December 2016

NYC in Pictures


My daughter as well as I took a bus trip to NYC This specific past Saturday. Our group took a walk through Central Park, then we were on our own for the rest of the day. We spent our afternoon shopping in Times Square. 

Mosaic honoring John Lennon at Strawberry Fields in Central Park

Yours truly, waiting for our bus outside Central Park.

My daughter, Emily.
The Smurf in Times Square of which wanted my money.

Red M&M at M&M's World

In Times Square, right before we were handed free t-shirts coming from
a walk/run cancer fundraiser of which took place of which morning!
Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.  Cheers!
What? No veggies? This specific is what I was craving as well as This specific tasted delicious!

We spotted the The Naked Cowboy!
NYC in Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment