Tuesday 6 December 2016

Washi Ornament card


I created which card for the "Here We Come A-Washi-ing" challenge at Jingle Belles.
I was trying to come up that has a different way to use my washi tapes, along with I decided to try along with see if I ran strips of wash on white card stock, might my Stampin' Up ornament punch easily?  The answer is yes!  which does not mean which I am inclined to try to reproduce which particular card; creating the bows, adhering the elastic metallic strips, along with mounting each on foam tape was time consuming.  which's funny how a card which appears relatively CAS (clean along with simple) can be quite the opposite.  I am pleased with the outcome overall along with I figured out a completely new way to make use of my washi tape...along with I have another Christmas card for my 2016 stash.

Thanks for the challenge, Jingle Belles!
Happy Monday everyone.

Update:  I did not realize which Lauren had already done the washi ornament for her original post with which particular challenge at Jingle Belles...kudos to you, Lauren for thinking of which first!
Washi Ornament card

No comments:

Post a Comment