Wednesday 15 February 2017

Altered Pocket Planners


2013 Pocket Planner
2013 Pocket Planner coming from Pieces of Me Paper Crafts

Pocket planners aren't genuinely something to get all excited about. You can usually pick one up for free coming from a local business or grab one at the dollar store. The pocket planner you pick up at a business will have their name along with also logo on the front - what fun is in which? Dollar store planners have kittens, puppies or scenery on the front cover. Yawn. 

I've altered pocket planners from the past although in which time I decided to take the idea a step higher along with also add a ribbon bookmark. the idea's genuinely not in which difficult. I just inserted the end of the ribbon between the outside paper along with also the back cover along with also adhered the idea with red sticky tape so the idea doesn't go anywhere. Easy peasy. I like the colors on in which one. The patterned papers came coming from a destash pack I bought on Etsy a few weeks ago.



I made two others along with the pink one above. I think the black & white one is my favorite.

(in which one is being repaired right now. There was a spot on the ribbon so I'm replacing the idea)



Altered Pocket Planners

No comments:

Post a Comment