Saturday 11 February 2017

No Stamping challenge at SOS


 There is a "No Stamping" challenge at Shopping Our Stash challenge blog, so I chose some pretty patterned papers, a few dies, in addition to also hand drawn doodles to create This specific birthday card.

All of my supplies came via the August Simon Says Stamp kit.  I loved the colors in addition to also papers in This specific kit, yet I had difficulty generating anything come together.  Once I made This specific first card, I used the same basic design to do a little mass production…sort of…each card is unique, yet the patterns in addition to also colors change.  The cards below each have stamped sentiments, so they do not meet the "No Stamping" challenge; just the card above has no stamping.
 The middle card in This specific trio is a CASE of Shari Carroll…isn't she amazing?
The last four cards seemed a little plain, so I added a few wood veneer stars.

I expect you join me within the fun at S.O.S. (Shopping Our Stash)…remember, no stamping on This specific particular challenge.

Happy Thursday!
No Stamping challenge at SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment