Saturday 25 February 2017

Masculine/Nautical Cards- Simon Says Stamp July 2015 card kit



A few weeks ago I finally demolished my July card kit.  I am in need of masculine cards, so This particular was a perfect opportunity to build up my stash.
 This particular first set of three were inspired by Yana's card (#5 inside Simon Says Stamp gallery.)  I made my own adjustments, of course!  The red dot strip was left over coming from my stash, along with actually was not part of the kit.  I fussy cut the life preservers along with popped them up.
 These wonderful metal anchors along with twine were part of the kit (top two cards.)  They were inspired by Debbie's card (#104 inside SSS kit gallery.)  I loved her life preservers, nevertheless I wanted to use those anchors.  The bottom two cards were inspired by scraps along with the pretty patterned paper inside corner of one of the 6x6 papers (both white tags.)
 The top left card (actually there are two there) was inspired by which pretty paisley paper along with how wonderfully This particular coordinates with which aqua card stock (also inside kit).  The various other three were inspired by scraps.  (The navy paper with stars on the bottom two cards actually came coming from my Echo Park 6x6 Scoot pad.)
along with my final use of scraps…I added these two buttons coming from my stash.  Fourteen cards in all!

For the past few weeks when I have had time to create I have alternately been playing with the August, September, along with October kits.  I have made several cards coming from each kit so far, nevertheless not quite demolished any one kit yet.  Hopefully This particular post may inspire another Simon Says Stamp card kit fan or someone who owns Authentique's Seaside papers.

Happy Sunday!
Masculine/Nautical Cards- Simon Says Stamp July 2015 card kit

No comments:

Post a Comment