Friday 3 February 2017

Be gone spammers!



in which isn't very Christmas-y however I'm a little frustrated right now.

My blog doesn't get a whole lot of comments. the idea doesn't truly bother me because my stats show in which even though I don't get comments, I do get a fair amount of views. I get a little giddy when I get an email notification telling me someone commented on my blog. My blog comments are moderated, which means Blogger sends me an email when someone leaves a comment as well as I decide whether the idea gets published or not.

I hate when I check the comment as well as the idea's spam. I realize the idea's probably a bot however the idea's still rude, uncalled for as well as a pain in my butt. the idea immediately gets deleted.

If you've ever posted a friendly note on my blog just to say hello or comment on a post, thank you. I love comments as well as appreciate in which you took the time to leave one.

If you're a spammer who thinks in which your link is going to make its way onto my blog, think again. I don't want you here. I don't want your comments as well as I certainly won't allow you to post a link here. Go away as well as find somewhere else to leave your garbage (in which does not apply to my fellow bloggers who leave a link to their own blog).

Up until now I've resisted adding extra security to the comments section, various other than being moderated by me. If the spam continues I'll be forced to require word verification for comments. the idea's an extra step for the reader however inside the end the idea protects us all by the spammers who attempt to leave links for unsuspecting readers to click.

Enjoy your holiday weekend folks. I'm off to do some much needed housework as well as then reward myself by creating some paper crafts. :)
Be gone spammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment