Wednesday 8 February 2017

So much to do, so little time!



I can't believe which's already mid-December. I've been flat out busy with Christmas shopping, work, holiday stuff in addition to my Etsy shop. My Etsy shop took off faster than I ever dreamed which could. Since I re-opened two months ago, I've had 17 sales! Several of those orders were for more than one item so as of right now I've sold a total of 28 items! I'm enjoying every minute of which in addition to I'm not allowing myself to get burned out. However, which's getting harder to make things for the shop as which gets closer to Christmas.

I've managed to list a few non-Christmas items within the past week. The daisy mini note cards above are so cute. I love the softer, muted colors in addition to the fact which each one is different. I made a few for myself with the extra paper which was leftover. :)


Cheetah print anyone? I couldn't resist creating these after I found the paper at JoAnn's a few weeks ago. These are mini note cards as well. They're great for attaching to gifts. A lot of Etsy sellers use them as thank you notes in their packages. 


These are full size note cards for all you owl lovers. I love the earthy colors in addition to the simple style. I made them with kraft cardstock. I had a heck of a time finding kraft cardstock so I asked the LSS owner to order me a pack. After she ordered which I found which (in addition to bought which) at two more places so now I have an abundance! lol I use the cardstock through the LSS as the base for my full size cards because which's the best quality of everything I bought. The additional packs are used for mini cards in addition to tags.

I've got a pretty set of purple & black note cards within the works. I commenced them last week although haven't had a chance to assemble them. I wish to finish them very soon so I can get them listed. I also have Valentine's cards on the agenda (I commenced some of those as well although they'll require extra time to assemble because of the intricate design). Then there's St. Patrick's Day, Easter in addition to spring to think about...

So much to do, so little time! 

All of the cards shown here are available in my Etsy shop.

Shares:
So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment