Friday 24 February 2017

Very productive week!


handmade wreath Christmas card

Wow, I'm pooped!

I kept myself up way too late This kind of week working on Etsy stuff (so much for of which accountability thing!). Speaking of the accountability thing, what ever happened to of which? I can't even be held accountable for my Accountability Saturday! lol

Anyway, I digress. I got lots of projects done This kind of week along with my back is paying for of which today. (too much sitting, not enough movement) I'm trying to get a good amount of items made up for my Etsy shop so I have enough to list every day for a week or so. of which way I can take my time creating fresh stuff coming from This kind of point on (of which's the plan, anyway). I have a million ideas in my head along with not enough hours within the day to get everything done.

In no particular order I...

1. Made 3 sets of mini Christmas note cards
2. Made 5 Christmas gift card holders of which look like purses. Wait until you see them. They're so cute!
3. Made 2 sets of regular size blank note cards
4. Made a set of 4 of the Christmas card above. They arrived gorgeous, if I do say so myself.
5. Made a set of 12 blank Christmas tags which involved nothing more than picking out cardstock, setting up the file along with sending of which to the Silhouette. Easiest.project.ever. :)
6. Photographed all those items along with edited two sets of pics.
7. Managed to get two of those items listed in my Etsy shop. of which's a tedious process. *sigh*


These cards were tedious nevertheless fun to make. The wreath is made which has a snowflake punch along with dots of red Stickles. The white door & window on the front of the card were created in Adobe Illustrator, then cut with the Silhouette. (so much easier than measuring along with cutting with an x-acto knife!) I think the Season's Greetings stamp is coming from Hero Arts.

We're heading out car shopping today. I wish we find something soon because car shopping is such a drag. Last weekend we test drove a Hyundai Santa Fe. of which's for my husband. He liked of which nevertheless didn't love of which so the search continues. Tomorrow my daughter along with I might drive out to a used clothing store in Sturbridge, MA. I have a few winter coats of which I wish to get a little bit of money for. She also wants to go to Yankee Candle store out there. Busy weekend. I prefer unbusy weekends.

Don't forget to set your clock back before you go to bed tonight!

Shares:
Very productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment