Wednesday 20 September 2017

brand-new Digital Layouts!


I wanted to play around with Adobe InDesign CS3. My Halloween pics were the least intimidating of everything I still need to scrap. I still wish to get my mojo back in addition to also do real paper layouts soon (May 14 maybe?). When I do, the pics in these layouts will get scrapped in addition to also put into a real album I can hold in my hands. Until then, I'll play in InDesign. which's so much easier than creating layouts in Photoshop! Thanks for looking!

The digital kit because of This specific Halloween structure is a freebie called October Meeting through ComputerScrapbooking.com. (Yeah, which's me dressed as a hobo)


Another structure done in Adobe InDesign. I used some flower graphics I found with google. The background is a gradient I created myself.  This specific is my best friend, Debbie, in addition to also me. We've been BFFs since high school (over 30 years!).

Here's another structure which I whipped up This specific week (who am I kidding - which took the entire 0 minutes of American Idol on Wednesday night! lol). This specific is my son, Adam, with our now famous rescue kitty, Oliver. Oliver loves Adam. Adam is Oliver's person. Oliver lies on the floor outside Adam's closed bedroom door just waiting to be let in. When he's finally allowed in there, he lays across Adam's lap in addition to also doesn't let him do anything. The papers in addition to also scalloped border are through a free digital kit called Bloomin through Stuff to Scrap. I found the kitty graphic in addition to also the quote with google. Meow.


This specific last page was done yesterday. which took me hours although I'm getting pretty comfortable with Adobe InDesign. I need to teach myself This specific program for work. They're gradually converting all the Macs through QuarkXpress to InDesign in addition to also I'm going to be lost if I don't know which. Companies don't give on-the-job training because of This specific stuff anymore. Most kids learn which in high school or college these days. I'm old. I've been in This specific business in one aspect or another since I was 16. The only way I can learn anything brand-new is to teach myself. We installed Adobe CS3 on our home PC a few months ago. I realized This specific week which playing around with digital scrapbook pages is the easiest (in addition to also most fun) way for me to teach myself the things I need to know.

Anyway, I digress. Here's a structure of Oliver being cute again. I should probably scrap our some other cat, Flower, too. This specific page was made using a free kit called Sweet Escape through ComputerScrapbook.com. All those little flags with the dotted lines around them - they were painstakingly done one at a time. There's so many layers on This specific page in addition to also I kept messing them up. LOL which would certainly explain why This specific took so long. I plan to recreate This specific with paper in addition to also adhesive, which will probably go much quicker!

Thanks for looking at all my layouts. :)



brand-new Digital Layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment