Saturday 30 September 2017

My Craft Room


 We moved to our brand new home nearly two years ago, along with despite my best intentions, I have not taken pictures along with posted.  I am sharing that will now, trouble spots along with all!
 (left wall: card table for sewing machine along with Cricut Imagine on the floor; back wall dresser full of crafty supplies...left side has cross-stitch supplies along with the right side is all Cricut cartridges!  My desk.)
 (back wall continued:  re-painted bulletin board to hold cards via blog friends; *note the stuff on the floor inside back corner...trouble spot!*  Right wall are my cubes via Michaels.  On top are my Cricut Expression along with my light box.)
 Far left corner on left wall before the window; opposite wall via the cubes:  My 8 1/2x11 card stock towers along with two lower shelf units for my Bazzill card stock, BasicGrey 12x12 along with LOs in progress.  The basket holds half of my 6x6 pads....the others are in a different container inside cubes shown above.)
Yes, I have a lot of stuff that will I can't seem to part with, no matter how old.  along with This kind of does not include the coat closet that will I commandeered which is directly across via my craft room. The coat closet holds my Xyron machines, Stampin' Up products, my punches, inks, etc.

along with then there is all of my wood mounted stamps in four carts inside basement along with actually old scrapbooking stash...I won't post those pictures today. (You're welcome.)


  I like routine.  I have lots of energy along with I am happiest when I am at maintenance level in all areas of my life...running our household  like a well-oiled machine along with keeping up with crafty blog friends. Crafting feeds my soul along with keeps me sane...okay, maybe not completely sane.  A little crazy can be a good thing.  The past few months I feel like I am not able to keep up.  along with I am not feeling crafty.  I need a plan...

Today I think I will start by working on that will trouble spot corner.  Some of that will are recent Artful Delight kits, brand new Hazel along with Ruby 12x12 collections, along with brand new Doodlebug 12x12.  I am going to try to find a home for most of that will stash.  Who knows?  Maybe that will will even inspire me to create too.

Happy Tuesday!

My Craft Room

No comments:

Post a Comment