Friday 29 September 2017

There's a fresh challenge coming soon! The SRM Challenge


  The SRM Challenge is starting Friday, April 4, as well as I am pleased to announce that will I was invited to be a part of that will design team!  Each day that will week members of the design team are being announced.  So far that will week Danielle Robeson, Angi Barrs, Tori Holman, as well as Tenia Nelson have been introduced. Click over to The SRM Challenge to see who else will be announced today as well as tomorrow.

I created my little card by two different SRM Stickers collections:  Stickers by the Dozen "Thank You" (daisies) as well as We've Got Your Border "Bright" (sentiment as well as red stripe scallop border.)  These are two of my favorite SRM Stickers collections...in fact I only have four daisies left on my "Thank You" sheet!  I have already used all of the sentiments as well as eight daisies on these various other projects:
Happy Wednesday!
There's a fresh challenge coming soon! The SRM Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment