Saturday 2 September 2017

Cut the item Up - Summer Vacation challenge


A few months ago I finally finished scrapbooking my girls via 2005.  the item is my sincere desire of which I will finish 2006 This particular year too by using fun challenges as inspiration.  I am not worried about getting the item done chronologically, because getting a structure completed is more important than the order.

The brand new challenge is up at Cut the item Up:  Summer Vacation.  I found some summer time pictures (June 2006) to fit the theme.  Die cuts used:  Cricut "Create A Critter 2" p.64 (large corn-on-the-cob); Cricut "Straight via the Nest" p.75 (summer); Cricut "Artbooking" p.53 (fun); Stampin' Up! Framelits dies "Cannery Set" (modest corn-on-the-cob).

There are two sponsors with terrific prize packages:
win 3 colors of Trendy Twine

This particular is what I did with one shade of the
Trendy Twine via the prize package:
I used my white gel pen on the larger die cut (below) to coordinate with the Stampin' Up! corn-on-the cob stamp set; I also embossed the "corn" with Cuttlebug "Houndstooth."
The second prize package are card doing goodies via Leeanne of Artful Delight fame.  Leeanne creates the most fabulous prize packages, in my humble opinion.  I desire you win!  Create a summer vacation card, structure, or project as well as also link up at Cut the item Up.

You have until June 11th to enter.
Happy Friday!
Cut the item Up - Summer Vacation challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment