Sunday 24 September 2017

Recipe: Peach Cobbler


which's been awhile since I've posted a recipe nevertheless I think which one was worth the wait. I got which by Gooseberry Patch's Facebook page. As soon as they posted which I knew I had to try which. I'm not a big fan of peaches nevertheless all which butter called me. which is super easy to throw together along with also which tastes heavenly. The only issue I had was which I needed to extend the cooking time. which just didn't want to crisp up in only 20 minutes. I think which took about 30-35 nevertheless you'll have to experiment with your own oven.

Peach Cobbler
1 c. sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. all-purpose flour
15 oz can sliced peaches, drained
1/2 c. butter, melted

Stir sugar, egg, along with also vanilla until well blended; mix in flour. Place peaches within the bottom of a lightly greased 9x9 baking pan. Pour batter over peaches, drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, or until light golden along with also crunchy on top. Serves 6.

Eat warm. You won't be disappointed. :)
Recipe: Peach Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment