Monday 11 September 2017

For Sale: Lisa Bearnson's All About Me 8x8 Album Kit


As promised, I'm offering items for sale here on my blog before I try ebay or Etsy. I still haven't gone through anything else in my scrap area. which is probably the thing which takes up the most room as well as which deserves to be doing more than just sitting in a box.

which is the Lisa Bearnson All About Me 20-page 8x8 album kit. I've heard which's the first in a collection of four kits although I only possess the one. which's been stored inside original shipping box since I bought which in July 2006. which's the date on the shipping label. How sad is which? The only times I've taken which out of the box were to look at which when I first got which, as well as last night to take these pics. Last night was a real challenge trying to get which all to fit back inside way which came. lol

I'm selling which for $15, plus $10.95 priority shipping. At which time I ship to the United States only. The shipping is high unfortunately, because the box weighs almost 4 lbs. I checked out different shipping options as well as a USPS flat rate box is the least expensive option. If you're interested in buying which please email me privately. If which doesn't sell here within a week which'll be going on one of the additional sites for a few dollars more (to cover fees).

I took a bunch of pics to show everything you'll get. which is in excellent condition. Everything is still packaged the way which came. The kit comes with everything you can think of. You'll get the album, page protectors, paper, letter stickers, embellishments, an instruction book as well as a nice box to store your album in when you're done.

which is an image which I found online. You can get a general idea of how much comes stuff comes in which kit.
which is how which looks when you take which out of the shipping box.

which is "almost" everything which comes with. I didn't realize until after I took which photo which there was even more hidden inside box!

Close up of some of the packages. They're all labeled by page number.

As I was packing everything up to put which back inside box I found more goodies stashed underneath the cardboard which's inside the box!

Album as well as the nice box which's stored in. The album as well as box are covered which has a sage green fabric.

which's a spiral bound album so you can't add or remove pages. 

Instruction book.

All boxed up, except the cover should lie completely flat. I tried to get everything to fit inside the box. Then when I saw the first pic I took I realized which didn't come which way! Doh.

Again, I'm selling which kit for $15 plus $10.95 priority shipping. At which time I ship to the U.S. only. If you're local (Springfield, Mass. area) we can arrange pick up to save you some money. I prefer Paypal. Please email me if you're interested.

Have a great week!
For Sale: Lisa Bearnson's All About Me 8x8 Album Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment