Wednesday 5 July 2017

Country Colors challenge at Cut the item Up!



 Reminder post:  at Cut the item Up we have a coloration scheme challenge!  We are looking for cards, layouts, or projects using the colors of a country you have visited or could like to visit.  I could love to visit every state inside United States!
If you are a blog follower, you may know in which I am diligently working on getting my scrapbook of my girls caught up.  Here is July 2006!


 Here are both pages together:

Enter your coloration scheme project...remember to also use a die cut somewhere on your creation...in addition to you could win a $10 gift card to Kadoodle Bug Designs:

I am anxious to see your take on This kind of challenge.  Link up at Cut the item Up.  You have until September 17th to play along.  I trust you win!

Happy Friday!

Country Colors challenge at Cut the item Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment