Saturday 8 July 2017

Jean's Birthday Blog Hop


Happy Surprise Birthday Blog Hop, Jean!

I "met" my blog friend Jean seven years ago through my dear friend Tracy.  Tracy told me how much fun the item is to read Jean's blog along with also that will Jean along with I have a lot in common; so the item was easy to become cyber friends with Jean.  We started off trading blog comments, although more often now emails, phone calls, or Facebook messages.

Jennifer, another friend of Jean, asked some of Jean's friends to create a page for a birthday book that will Jennifer could compile.  This specific blue poppy sheet is my page!  I used three Hero Arts stamps along with I tried my Faber-Castell chalk pencils for the very first time.   (Thank you for enabling me, Katie Brooks!)

Happy Birthday, Jean!  (Today is also Tracy's birthday...happy birthday, Tracy!)

Supplies:
paper:  kraft card stock
ink:  Memories black; Versamark clear
stamps:  Hero Arts
colour:  Faber-Castell PITT Pastel Pencils blue/green
Jean's Birthday Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment