Saturday 29 July 2017

Swagbucks is the real deal


I've crossed over to the dark side of  Swagbucks. If you've never heard of that will, Swagbucks is an online rewards program. I'd seen that will mentioned online over time although thought a) that will includes a strange name along with b) that will's a scam.

Well, that will may have a silly name although that will's no scam. I joined on August 22, 2011 after a Facebook friend posted a referral link on my wall.

Welcome to the dark side.

Since I joined on that will day in August, I've earned $50 in Amazon gift cards. I could have chosen to spend my Swagbucks on any number of prizes from the Swagstore. Amazon $5 gift cards are the best deal. Plus you can buy just about anything on Amazon. An Amazon $5 gift card costs 450 Swagbucks. Depending on how much time you put into that will, that will's very possible to reach that will amount in less than a week. I realize $5 doesn't seem like much although those individual $5 gift codes add up. If you're playing online you might as well be getting paid for that will!

Earning Swagbucks definitely isn't that will hard although that will can take time. If you're super busy with work, family, etc. that will's probably not for you. If you're like me - you have time at night or when the kids are in school - that will's something you might want to consider doing.

When you join Swagbucks that will's a good idea to install their toolbar. This particular is probably the many ways you can earn Swagbucks. Use their toolbar instead of what you'd normally use. Throughout the day you may see a banner pop up at the top of the search results page saying you've earned Swagbucks. that will automatically adds them to your Swag account.

You'll notice that will I've had a Swagbucks Swidget on the sidebar of This particular blog for a few weeks. I use that will to check if a code has been released. I originally had that will on the toolbar although that will caused my computer to hang so I uninstalled that will along with put that will here on my blog.

various other ways you can earn Swagbucks is buy taking surveys, answering the daily poll, watching Swagbucks TV, playing games on their site, doing tasks, checking out the special offers section, shopping through links on their site along with finding Swag codes. You can learn how to do all This particular by checking out This particular site Swaggin 101. that will's a great site with lots of info.

Last although not least, there's the Swagbucks Facebook page. I've become so addicted that will that will's the first page I visit when I log onto Facebook. that will's the best place to find out if a code has been released (you'll see a bunch of people posting "thanks for the code"). We're not allowed to say exactly where the code is or to share the code with anyone. You have to find that will on your own - although some people give hints on where to look for that will. For example, if that will's on the blog someone might say "read today's blog post." The Swaggin 101 link above will teach you how to find codes along with what the rules are regarding codes.

I'm going to be honest by saying the links to the Swagbucks site that will I've included here are referral links. If you choose to join through those links I'll get a few Swagbucks. that will's not why I'm posting This particular. I'm posting because a) I needed something to blog about along with b) I'm still amazed that will I've earned $50 in Amazon money for basically doing nothing although play online. I haven't spent any of my own money on This particular. Swagbucks is the real deal. 

Search & Win
Swagbucks is the real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment