Saturday 22 July 2017

February 2006 format


A little progress...in my previous post (in which I finally finished scrapbooking my girls via 2005) I mentioned I have 3 goals:

My Scrapbooking Mission Goals:
  1. Work towards catching up on my scrapbooking.
  2. Use old stash up.
  3. Shrink the pile of partially completed layouts in addition to work them into my scrapbook album.
I had already completed a January 2006 page which is the last page within the previous scrapbook.  On to the rest of 2006!  In my basement stash of truly old stuff I found a 12x12 album that will came with some papers in addition to sticker sheets.  This specific is my first page of the brand new album.  I am tickled pink that will I have been able to scrapbook these two Valentines in their radically different red outfits.  (The colors in This specific page look better in real life.)

The striped scrapbook paper, alpha stickers, in addition to tab stickers all came with the brand new album (via Michaels.)  I added the dark brown Bazzill card stock in addition to white Thickers for my title.

Happy Tuesday!
February 2006 format

No comments:

Post a Comment