Saturday 22 July 2017

Em's Gems is now live on Etsy!



Even though I've been super busy in which fall, I never forgot in which my intention was to get our Etsy shop up as well as running in October. Believe me, I never forgot. Life happened, a 6 day power outage happened (in which's another blog post I haven't had time to write!) as well as I've been busy getting ready due to in which weekend's craft fair. Today I was supposed to work on a different project, although instead decided to finally get some items listed on Etsy.

We are live folks.

I'm a little apprehensive about in which. First of all, my photos suck. My camera sucks (the idea's a 7 year old digital). My indoor lighting sucks. My bracelet style (Emily) isn't home much during daylight hours. the idea's gotten cold outside so asking her to style bracelets outside in short sleeves verges on child abuse. I also feel very rushed to get things listed before Thanksgiving. So for those four reasons, I'm very apprehensive (something I shouldn't even be typing outloud). Etsy sellers as well as buyers are apparently super particular about photo quality so we'll see how well in which goes.

Below is the shop link with our two little listings. I have two more listings ready to go live inside next couple of days. Thanks for checking us out. :)

Em's Gems Beading on Etsy
Em's Gems is now live on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment