Thursday 13 July 2017

SRM Stickers Apples/Harvest September Challenges


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
the item's time for the September challenges at The SRM Challenge blog.  as well as guess who our guest designer is This kind of month?  My sweet friend Amy Tsuruta!

Choose your inspiration; there is a shade challenge, a photo inspiration challenge, a theme challenge, as well as a sketch challenge.  Choose any one, two, three, or all four challenges to enter to win some SRM goodies.  Just remember to use at least one SRM product on your project.
The inspiration challenge caught my eye.  School just commenced yesterday in my area as well as I made This kind of for Julia's teacher.  A box full of dark chocolate raisins as well as dark chocolate Hershey Nuggets with almonds!  I used three different SRM stickers on my project as well as the acrylic box can also be found from the SRM store.  I can honestly say which I have never had a sturdier nor easier to assemble acrylic box than This kind of one.  I have purchased coming from various companies from the past, however now I will only purchase my acrylic boxes coming from the SRM store.  Terrific quality!  Thank you, SRM Stickers.


My sentiment is coming from the "Sticker Sentiments/Thinking of You" sheet:

as well as both the thin yellow border sticker as well as green loopy border sticker are coming from "We've Got Your Border/Bright" sheet:
Link up your project using SRM Stickers at The SRM Challenge.  I wish you win the prize package!

Happy Friday!
SRM Stickers Apples/Harvest September Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment