Saturday 14 October 2017

An Old Truck in addition to Plaid


A follow FSJ coach challenges many of us each week to make a card or project according to her specifications.  which week was to make or use a plaid background.  A friend, June, made an amazing plaid design using the paddle by the Adventure Awaits stamp set which inspired me.  So, I searched through my stamps in addition to ended up with which:


I wonder if you can figure out what stamp I used for the plaid....  which's not by a set you'd think of using.  Hmmm......  Give up?  which's the pole by the Silent Night stamp set.  Yep, a Christmas set of the manger scene! I'm not sure if I made a good plaid design as I think I should have stamped the pole inside Butter Cream (very light) ink going the different direction, too.  Oh well.   


I colored the truck with Pan Pastels. I've got a lot of practicing to do.  I did use my Silver Wink of Stella to add to the Silver Pan Pastel on the hub caps, light lights, in addition to grill, which's darker silver.  which cool stamp set was a have to have as my hubby has an old 1949 International truck he is planning on restoring.  Right now which's in 3 pieces, the cab, the hood. in addition to the body with the box.  He has rebuilt the engine.  Plus which set carries a lot of Route 66 images in addition to we've been along which for a few miles.  Lots of history.

Stamps:  Silent Night in addition to Hit The Road
Card stocks:  Whip Cream in addition to Cranberry Bliss
Inks: Cocoa Powder, Cranberry Bliss, Butter Cream, Black Licorice
Pan Pastels: Mother Nature in addition to Silver

Tonight I'm taking part in an open house at the place where I "rent" a room to teach classes, Earth School Wellness, in Green Valley.  I've been working on my Display Board in addition to prepared some 23 more cards to sell (I wish!).


I think I need to raise the flyer on the far left. Hmmm.  I'll have my repositional tape with me.

An Old Truck in addition to Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment