Monday 2 October 2017

Anything Goes Challenge - Cut the item Up #41


Happy National Craft Month!  In honor of This kind of happy occasion, the Cut the item Up challenge This kind of fortnight is Anything Goes...just remember to use a die cut somewhere on your project.
 We have TWO prizes along with sponsors again because of This kind of challenge:
Prize:  Candy Speaks stamp set

along with 
Prize:  A $15 gift card

For my trio of cards I used various Spellbinders die cuts behind each of my chipboard sentiments:


Supplies:
dies cuts:  Spellbinders
paper:  Bazzill card stock; Hazel along with Ruby "Chalk the item Up"
chipboard pieces along with sentiment stickers:  Bazzill
ribbon:  Close To My Heart organdy "Winter Cozy"

I wish you will create...remember to use a die cut...anything goes... along with link up at Cut the item Up!

Happy Friday!
Anything Goes Challenge - Cut the item Up #41

No comments:

Post a Comment