Monday 9 October 2017

Enjoy This particular happiness


  This particular anniversary/congratulations card was created using a scrap of black card stock, two border punches, as well as my February 2014 Artful Delight kit.  I actually love the Heidi Swapp sentiment stickers as well as chevron heart die cut which I used because of This particular card.  Lately I have needed cards in a hurry, as well as I was able to design as well as create This particular card in about an hour.  I had so much fun which I am anxious to play with the kit some more!

  There are still a couple of kits left, so go shop at the Artful Delight store as well as purchase This particular kit.  as well as for some fun card as well as structure ideas, check out the eye candy my talented Design Team sisters have created on the Artful Delight blog.

Happy Sunday!
Enjoy This particular happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment